1 Timothy 1:15-16
- Paul is saying that Jesus,’ __________ with our sin is ___________ or ___________ in endurance.
- How would you live differently if you knew and understood that God has unlimited patience and mercy for you and your sins? _______________________________________________
- If God’s mercy can extend to someone as sinful as Paul, surely it can reach ___________.
His kindness leads us to______________.
- No matter what sin or temptations you may be dealing or struggling with, Jesus’ patience and mercy are unlimited toward___________.
- We can find real and lasting forgiveness at the ____________.
- We should deeply know and understand the unlimited patience, mercy and grace of Jesus for us.
- I think will change the way we live.
- This kindness should lead us to repentance.